Empowering students to take control of their academic future.
Sometimes students need assistance with academic achievement, others need clarity on career goals or guidance in the college application, selection, and on-boarding experience. Some students have learning disabilities or other underlying issues that require assistance with organization, study techniques, or academic skill building. No matter what kind of student you have, educational coaching can help!
Bloom educational coaching focuses on:
· Setting and achieving academic goals
· Academic skill development
· SAT and ACT preparation
· College application and selection
· College preparation
· Coaching on life issues such as identity development, social issues, emotional development,
self-advocacy, responsibility, living one’s best self, and confidence building.
· Transition and on-boarding to college
· Stabilization and success in college
· Transition from college to career
Educational coaching helps students through empowerment and a life coaching platform to help them identify their ability and skills, build confidence, find and place themselves into their academic path and connect their values to their future built through educational choices.
Bloom coaching allows students to find the best version of themselves, the right educational path for them, gain confidence in themselves, and the choices they make, and experience academic success.