Hi, I’m Molly.
I can’t wait to meet you. Not just meet you, but help you be your best self.
I’m a wife, a mom, and a Montana native-Idaho transplant living my best life in a home filled with love, kids, dogs, and laughter. I love traveling, gardening, cooking, and building my tribe of people who inspire me, help me grow, learn, and live life to the fullest. My best days are raising my family with my husband, spending time with our families, and watching clients stretch to become who they truly want to be.
This work is my labor of love-and I’d be honored to walk with you in your journey. I feel truly fortunate to walk with clients along their educational or life path and empower others through coaching to succeed not just in education, career, or family but in life.
When I started my family, I began to question the path I was on. I was working long hours as a college administrator, wishing I had more time with my kids, wanting to be more present in important life moments instead of distracted by work functions that weren’t giving back, and dreaming about building my own world where I could help others. I couldn’t help but wonder, then acknowledge if I was honoring my soul song. Was I living the life I wanted? At the end of the day-the answer was no.
So, I took the leap to combine the things I love and live the life I wanted. I’m passionate about helping others become the best version of themselves. Whether I’m working with students through educational coaching, or my coaching clients seeking a life change-my work is all about celebrating them as a unique talented individuals and assisting them in getting where they want to go. I have been able to spend more time with my babies, be present and happy daily, and pursue things I’m passionate about.
I have assessed my own talents, skills, and abilities and placed them in the world in a way I am living my best life and honoring my soul. It’s time I help you do the same.
· I am a certified coach and have successfully run a coaching business for almost a decade.
· I earned and M.Ed from the University of Montana and Ed.D from Idaho State University.
· I bring almost 20 years of working with students of all levels to educational coaching work and 10 years of coaching experience to my clients.
· I have experienced this journey myself-I’ve assessed my life, done the hard work, and made big changes. I can tell you from personal experience, that it is so worth it!
· I build a genuine, deep, caring relationship with my students and clients. I have been told that my energetic, positive nature makes it easy to connect and succeed.
Schedule your initial consultation today! It’s free and allows us to talk about you and how coaching can help!